|sn||type||Agency||beneficiary||competent authority||required documents|
|1||E-Scholarship||Govt. of M.S./GoI||a) For free ship SC- 100 % Tuition & Devpt. fees without income limit SBC/VJNT 100 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 6. 0 L (revised) OBC – 50 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 6. 0 L (revised)|
b) For e- Scholarship SC- 100 % Tuition & Devpt. Fees with income limit up to 2 lacs SBC/VJNT 100 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 1. 0 L OBC – 50 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 1. 0 L
|Assistant Commissioner, District Social Welfare Office||1. CAP allotment letter & MT-CET Score card|
2. Cast validity certificate
3. Aadhar Card
4. Nationalized Bank Passbook
5. Income certificate
6. Non Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC/SBC/VJNT
|2||Post Metric Scholarship||Govt. of M.S.||a) For free ship S.T. 100 % Tuition & Devpt. Fees without income limit|
b) For e- Scholarship S.T.- 100 % Tuition & Devpt. Fees with income limit up to 2 lacs
|District Tribal Development Officer||Same documents as Sr.No.1|
|3||Economically Backward Class||Govt. of M.S.||Open candidates through CAP 50 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 1. 0 L||Joint D.T.E. of the region||1. CAP allotment letter|
2. Income certificate of parent 1.0 Lac
3. Ration Card & Domicile certificate.
4. Leaving Certificate
5. Fee receipt - 2013-14 of the institute
6. All mark sheets from SSC onwards.
7. Student's identity card
8. Gap certificate if any
|4||Minority||GoI & Govt. of M.S.||Buddha/Sikh/Muslim/Jain & Christian (On merit basis ) Students should score 50 % marks in qualifying examination. Income limit 2.5 L & 30 % reservation for girls||Joint D.T.E. of the region||1. Passport size photograph with signatures of the student|
2. Certificates, diploma, degree etc.
3. An incomedeclaration regarding income from all the sources of the parent or self-employment by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
4. Aadhar Card ( Proof of residence)
5. Affidavit regarding minority
|5||STC/PTC||Govt. of M.S.||Wards of secondary & primary teachers & non teaching staff||Education Officer||Aadhar Card|
|6||Central Sector Scholarship||Govt. of India||Open candidates (General merit) Students should score 80 % & above marks in qualifying examination.||Joint Director of Higher Education||Documents as Sr.No.4|